Bắn cá giải trí Students aren't the only ones who can make new life-long friends at DeSales Univesity.
Gather a few times a year through events to share stories about DSU and stay in the loop with other parents. Plus, enjoy membership discounts on merchandise, events, and more!
- Special invitations to exciting campus lectures and events, including the annual Furphy and Marcon lectures.
- 10% discount on select University Bookstore merchandise. Parents will receive a discount when they present a membership card in person at the bookstore. *excludes textbooks
- Opportunities for special discounts and to pre-register for parent-specific events, including receptions and tickets for our annual Christmas concert and spring performance events, fun trips to Broadway shows, regional amusement parks, and sporting events.
- 10% discount at Historic Hotel Bethlehem. Some restrictions apply, please call (800) 607-2384 for more information, and mention DeSales University Family Discount!
- 10% discount on all Family Weekend Events – November 7 & 8, 2020
- 10% discounts on ACT 1 and Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival performances. Subject to availability. Only available via phone or in person at the Box Office. Members must present their ID at the box office to pick up tickets. For more information, call the Labuda Box Office at (610) 282-3192.
- 10% off your DINE-IN bill at the Center Valley Red Robin.
- Discounts on summer athletic camps hosted by DSU coaches. Discounts include $5 off camp fees of up to $50 and/or $10 off camps of $100 or more. When registering, Parents Association members must assign the proper discount and complete the application using their Parents Association membership ID number. In these cases, online registration cannot be accepted.
- Free admission to all regular-season home basketball games. Please bring your membership card.
- Special discounts on tickets to the annual DeSales University Dinner Dance. This event has been hosted by the University for more than 30 years
- Trexler Library privileges. Members can apply for a Trexler Library card free of charge.
- Access to the Parents Association e-Newsletter, which provides helpful information and updates you on what’s happening around campus.