Merhaba, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Irashaimasu, Huan Yin, Swaagatam, Bienvenidos!
Bắn cá giải tríNo matter where you're from, DeSales University welcomes you! Applying to DeSales University as an international student doesn't have to be a challenge, so below are some helpful guidelines to get you started.
- A completed admissions file must be submitted no later than April 1, and should include:
- A completed online application.
- Official high school transcripts of academic work completed. Transcripts not in English must be translated and notarized.
- TOEFL scores for students from non-English speaking countries (DeSales school code is 2021). Standardized test scores (SAT 1 or ACT) for students from English speaking countries.
- Optional recommendation letters.
- Students who have completed some college or university coursework must also submit transcripts from those institutions.
- International students may not apply as "Undeclared/Exploratory Studies" due to U.S. immigration regulations.
Becoming a DeSales Student
Students must submit:
- A $400 deposit prior to May 1, along with a completed deposit form.
- A Statement of Finances that covers the cost of attendance for at least one full year. This can be in the form of bank statements, gift letter from a family member or sponsor (with accompanying bank statements), scholarship letter, etc.
Obtaining a Student Visa
- DeSales University will send each student one sealed copy of the I-20 form to be opened in the presence of a U.S. Embassy official, and a second copy for the student to open. Students will need the reference number on the I-20 form to set up an appointment with the U.S. Embassy in their home country.
- Please Note: this is a time-sensitive process, it may take approximately 1-4 months to schedule an interview with the U.S. Embassy. Please make sure to allow enough time for this process when applying.
- For further information please visit the
After Student Visa is Obtained
- DeSales University will send medical forms to be filled out by a Physician.
- Students will receive a student life packet with details about living at DeSales University.
- International students do not qualify for federal or state financial aid.
- International students can qualify for merit scholarships, please visit our scholarship awards page for details.
- Brian MacDonald, Director of International Learning, can help all international students through the admissions process
- 610.282.1100, x1510
A special note for international students already studying at another U.S. college or university:
- Please send all application materials listed above plus transcripts from your current institution.
- Please send a completed transfer questionnaire from your current institution, this can be obtained from the transfer webpage.
- Once a $400 deposit, along with the deposit form sent, please present your official acceptance letter to DeSales University and a copy of the receipt of the $400 deposit (DeSales will mail upon receiving the deposit) to your current institution, and request that the I-20 is transferred to DeSales University.
A special note for Physician Assistant program applicants:
- Students applying to the program directly from high school (i.e. without prior college, work, or medical experience) must submit a completed application by January 15. A student's file will be reviewed for general acceptance to the University, and a competitive, secondary evaluation process is used for acceptance into the program.
A special note for Theatre and Dance applicants:
- Students applying to programs in the Performing Arts will be required to complete an audition. A student's file will be reviewed for general acceptance to the University and a departmental audition process is used for acceptance to their respective major.